Welcome to St. Mary's Church!
Memorial Day Weekend we will be announcing the new Mass schedules for the Northwest 5 Family of Parishes!! There will be an insert in the bulletin and information on this website. Please continue to pray for our priests and the staffs of all the parishes as we navigate our coming together.
Decade of the Rosary https://www.schooloffaith.com/one-decade-rosary
Daily rosary https://www.schooloffaith.com/rosary-archive
Join us for exposition of the Blessed Sacrament on Wednesdays. Fr. Matt is available for Confession from 6-7 pm before reposing the Blessed Sacrament.
Adoration is from 8:45-7:00 pm with Benediction on the 1st Wednesday at 2 pm for the School
and on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month at 7 pm.
Prayerfully consider committing to a time- preferably an hour or a half hour each Wednesday. Call the office if you would like to commit to a specific time.
Sunday Masses 8:30 & 10:30 am
Tuesdays 5:30 pm
Wednesdays 8:00 am
Thursdays 11:30 am
Fridays 8:00 am
Saturdays 3:30 - 4:15 pm
Wednesdays 6:00 - 7:00 pm
Reconciliation is from 3:30 - 4:15 pm on Saturday evenings and 6:00 - 7:00 pm on Wednesday evenings or by appointment.
Baptisms are usually the 1st Sunday of the month after the 10:30 am Mass except during Lent. First-time parents are required to attend a baptismal preparation class in advance. Please call the parish office to schedule.
Marriages are scheduled at least six months in advance. Please call the parish office for more information.
For this week's bulletin, please click here or the Bulletins tab at the top of the page to get the current bulletin.
Readings for the week of May 15, 2022
- Sundays: Acts 14:21-27 / Ps 145:8-9, 10-11, 12-13 / Rv 21:1-5a / Jn 13:31-33a, 34-35
- Monday: Acts 14:5-18 / Ps 115:1-2, 3-4, 15-16 / Jn 14:21-26
- Tuesday: Acts 14:19-28 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13ab, 21 / Jn 14:27-31a
- Wednesday: Acts 15:1-6 / Ps 122:1-2, 3-4ab, 4cd-5 / Jn 15:1-8
- Thursday: Acts 15:7-21 / Ps 96:1-2a, 2b-3, 10 / Jn 15:9-11
- Friday: Acts 15:22-31 / Ps 57:8-9, 10 and 12 / Jn 15:12-17
- Saturday: Acts 16:1-10 / Ps 100:1b-2, 3, 5 / Jn 15:18-21
- Next Sunday: Acts 15:1-2, 22-29 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 6, 8  / Rv 21:10-14, 22-23 / Jn 14:23-29
Check out Witness to Love's Marriage Resources to encourage sharing and living out sacramental marriage in our homes, parishes and communities!